Simply "Include" for a set of CONTROLS

michael

I am creating a ASP.NET website and in doing so, I am going to use "TABS" at
the top of the page. These "tabs" are the same for the entire website. Is
there an easy way (other than Frames) to "include" these common button/tab
controls on the top of every ASP.NET page of mine?

Thanks in advance...

Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu

michael said:
I am creating a ASP.NET website and in doing so, I am going to use
"TABS" at the top of the page. These "tabs" are the same for the entire
website. Is there an easy way (other than Frames) to "include" these
common button/tab controls on the top of every ASP.NET page of mine?

Make a custom control and put them on a user control. Then add that user
control to each page.

Guest

You can do a few things here ... you don't necessarily 'have' to create custom control to add to the pages. You could create a simple table or use the Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.TabStrip control. In any case, you will implement that in a user control (.ascx) file, and then include that file on each page (commonly done by dragging and dropping the control onto the page)