    suggestions/examples.
    Thanks!
    Timo
    Timo, Apr 21, 2004

  2. Timo

    Timo Guest

    I notice that if the style values are removed from the style property at
    design time, the DIV can be repositioned at runtime using CSS by
    changing the class to which the DIV belongs, e.g. to VisiblePanel, with
    appropriate location values. However, using that approach I'm unable to
    keep DIVs neatly stacked and separated at design time, because when the
    style (POSITION TOP LEFT etc) is removed, the page layout flows into a
    mess. Am I missing something really simple?
    Timo

    In article <>,
    says...

    Timo, Apr 21, 2004