Simulating Tabs using GridLayout DIV

Timo

I was wondering if it is possible to simulate a tabbed interface using
Grid_Layout DIVs with runat=server. The specific question is whether
the DIV can be easily repositioned at runtime so that it carries with it
to its new location all the controls it contains. At design time, I'd
like to work with a very long form, as it were, with the DIVs stacked
vertically, and at runtime simply move the appropriate DIV up to the top
left corner below my menu. I haven't gotten this to work by changing the
Left and Top attributes at runtime, and would be grateful for any
suggestions/examples.
Thanks!
Timo

Timo

I notice that if the style values are removed from the style property at
design time, the DIV can be repositioned at runtime using CSS by
changing the class to which the DIV belongs, e.g. to VisiblePanel, with
appropriate location values. However, using that approach I'm unable to
keep DIVs neatly stacked and separated at design time, because when the
style (POSITION TOP LEFT etc) is removed, the page layout flows into a
mess. Am I missing something really simple?
Timo