    Also, how can I modify the sitemap navigation to be top down instead of
    left to right? Probably stupid questions I'm sure.

    Thanks - Segue

    segue, May 27, 2010

  2. On May 28, 12:53 am, segue <> wrote:
    > The sitemap javascript navigation is a nice feature which I have working
    > except for in chrome.  Any suggestions on how to fix that?  It seems
    > to work in every other browser I can think of worth trying.
    >
    > Also, how can I modify the sitemap navigation to be top down instead of
    > left to right?  Probably stupid questions I'm sure.
    >
    > Thanks - Segue

    One way to fix this is to include a browser file in App_Browsers in
    order to disable this adapter.

    <browsers>
    <!-- Disable the Menu Adapter for the Safari browser without
    changing the root browser file -->
    <browser refID="Safari1Plus">
    <controlAdapters>
    <adapter controlType="System.Web.UI.WebControls.Menu"
    adapterType="" />
    </controlAdapters>
    </browser>
    </browsers>

    another way is to use the load event of Page or Master Page (if used).

    if (Request.UserAgent.IndexOf("AppleWebKit") > 0)
    {
    Request.Browser.Adapters.Clear();
    }

    Hope this helps