    shows how to do it?

    Take care,

    Michael

    Mike, Sep 1, 2009

  2. well if you bread crumbs match your directory structure you can simple use
    your Uri to create them, but I find for one reason or another it is hard to
    keep the directory structure relevant

    ThatsIT.net.au, Sep 2, 2009

  3. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Sorry but I don't need any directory structures or databaseproviders.
    I'm looking for simple BreadCrumb control which might also be deriver from
    UserControl and can handle Crumbs from Urls dynamically.

    Anyone know any samples around?

    Cheers,

    Mike, Sep 2, 2009