    --
    Paul G
    Software engineer.
    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?=, Jan 21, 2005

  2. Hi Paul,

    You might want to check out Andy Smith's free control that could help with
    this:

    ResizeMonitor Control
    The ResizeMonitor control raises server-side events when the user changes
    their browser window size.

    http://www.metabuilders.com/Tools/ResizeMonitor.aspx

    Ken

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jan 21, 2005

  3. Hi thanks for the response, will check out the control. I implimented some
    java script that seems to work ok.

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bA==?=, Jan 22, 2005