Slide popup

Daniel

Hello all,

I want to have a javascript script to open a popup on the right bottom of
the screen(like hotmail or yahoo). Does this exist??

Thanks

Danny

ASM

Daniel said:
Hello all,

I want to have a javascript script to open a popup on the right bottom of
the screen(like hotmail or yahoo). Does this exist??

Not a good idea, these popups are not appreciated.

Very simple, but won't work if visitor has an anti-popup.
Script to copy any where you want in html code of page :

<script type="text/javascript">

// write bellow url of page to display in popup
page = 'http://server.name/site.name/folder/file.htm';

// popup width :
width = '160';

// popup height :
height = '160';

/* - - - - nothing more to modify - - - - */
Mgl = screen.width-width;
function pub() {
myPub = window.open(page,'','top=1,left='+Mgl+',width='+width+
',height='+height+',scrollbars=0,resizable=0');
}
onload = pub;
</script>

Don't forget to give a valid url inside the script
it might be this form :
page = '../other_folder/my_photo.jpg';