slowly coming together

Richard

http://www.geocities.com/r_bullis/index.htm.html

Just showing what my idea is going to eventually look like.
The third division didn't show up but that's fine for now, correct that
later.
My next step is to add a thumbnail gallery for each item shown in the scroll
division.
From there, to see the full view, I don't know yet if I'm going to use a new
window deal or see if I can add that to yet a third division.
Or, just call up the large image and let it display just below the thumb?
We shall see.

Toss your anger of validation towards geocities.
My page validates without their add on crap.

Snake Lady

Richard said:
http://www.geocities.com/r_bullis/index.htm.html

Just showing what my idea is going to eventually look like.
The third division didn't show up but that's fine for now, correct
that later.
My next step is to add a thumbnail gallery for each item shown in the
scroll division.
From there, to see the full view, I don't know yet if I'm going to
use a new window deal or see if I can add that to yet a third
division.
Or, just call up the large image and let it display just below the
thumb? We shall see.

Toss your anger of validation towards geocities.
My page validates without their add on crap.

Is this site actually going anywhere?.......

rf

Is this site actually going anywhere?.......

Absolutely.

When the OP steals the rest of the internet, and then throws away the bits
that don't work, we may see something exciting. Of course it won't validate
:)

kchayka

rf said:
When the OP steals the rest of the internet, and then throws away the bits
that don't work

Haven't you noticed that the OP tends to keep just the bits that don't
work? ;)

Bernhard Sturm

On 1/6/2005 4:23 AM Richard spoke thusly
http://www.geocities.com/r_bullis/index.htm.html

Just showing what my idea is going to eventually look like.
The third division didn't show up but that's fine for now, correct that
later.
My next step is to add a thumbnail gallery for each item shown in the scroll
division.
From there, to see the full view, I don't know yet if I'm going to use a new
window deal or see if I can add that to yet a third division.
Or, just call up the large image and let it display just below the thumb?
We shall see.

did you actually plan your raster layout or is just 'rolling planning'?
if the later is true: I suggest you re-think your approach.

Hywel Jenkins

Absolutely.

When the OP steals the rest of the internet, and then throws away the bits
that don't work, we may see something exciting. Of course it won't validate
:)

I heard he just download WGET for MSDOS and did this
wget http://*.*/