    division.
    From there, to see the full view, I don't know yet if I'm going to use a new
    window deal or see if I can add that to yet a third division.
    Or, just call up the large image and let it display just below the thumb?
    We shall see.

    Toss your anger of validation towards geocities.
    My page validates without their add on crap.
    Richard, Jan 6, 2005

  2. Richard

    Duende Guest

    While sitting in a puddle Richard scribbled in the mud:

    > Just showing what my idea is going to eventually look like.

    Why?

    --
    D?
    http://wipkip.biz just to raise my PR
    Duende, Jan 6, 2005

  3. Richard

    Richard Guest

    On 6 Jan 2005 03:56:05 GMT Duende wrote:

    > While sitting in a puddle Richard scribbled in the mud:

    >> Just showing what my idea is going to eventually look like.

    > Why?

    Because.
    Richard, Jan 6, 2005
  4. Richard

    tm Guest

    Duende wrote:
    > Richard scribbled in the mud:
    >
    > > Just showing what my idea is going to eventually look like.

    > Why?

    You don't appreciate the smell of your own farts?
    tm, Jan 6, 2005
  5. Richard

    Snake Lady Guest

    Richard wrote:
    > http://www.geocities.com/r_bullis/index.htm.html
    >
    > Just showing what my idea is going to eventually look like.
    > The third division didn't show up but that's fine for now, correct
    > that later.
    > My next step is to add a thumbnail gallery for each item shown in the
    > scroll division.
    > From there, to see the full view, I don't know yet if I'm going to
    > use a new window deal or see if I can add that to yet a third
    > division.
    > Or, just call up the large image and let it display just below the
    > thumb? We shall see.
    >
    > Toss your anger of validation towards geocities.
    > My page validates without their add on crap.

    Is this site actually going anywhere?.......
    Snake Lady, Jan 6, 2005
  6. Richard

    rf Guest

    "Snake Lady" <> wrote
    > Richard wrote:
    > > http://www.geocities.com/r_bullis/index.htm.html

    > Is this site actually going anywhere?.......

    Absolutely.

    When the OP steals the rest of the internet, and then throws away the bits
    that don't work, we may see something exciting. Of course it won't validate
    :)

    --
    Cheers
    Richard.
    rf, Jan 6, 2005
  7. Richard

    kchayka Guest

    rf wrote:

    > When the OP steals the rest of the internet, and then throws away the bits
    > that don't work

    Haven't you noticed that the OP tends to keep just the bits that don't
    work? ;)

    kchayka, Jan 6, 2005
  8. On 1/6/2005 4:23 AM Richard spoke thusly
    > http://www.geocities.com/r_bullis/index.htm.html
    >
    > Just showing what my idea is going to eventually look like.
    > The third division didn't show up but that's fine for now, correct that
    > later.
    > My next step is to add a thumbnail gallery for each item shown in the scroll
    > division.
    > From there, to see the full view, I don't know yet if I'm going to use a new
    > window deal or see if I can add that to yet a third division.
    > Or, just call up the large image and let it display just below the thumb?
    > We shall see.

    did you actually plan your raster layout or is just 'rolling planning'?
    if the later is true: I suggest you re-think your approach.

    --

    bernhard
    Bernhard Sturm, Jan 6, 2005
  9. In article <54bDd.106973$>,
    rf@.invalid says...
    > "Snake Lady" <> wrote
    > > Richard wrote:
    > > > http://www.geocities.com/r_bullis/index.htm.html

    > > Is this site actually going anywhere?.......

    > Absolutely.
    >
    > When the OP steals the rest of the internet, and then throws away the bits
    > that don't work, we may see something exciting. Of course it won't validate
    > :)

    I heard he just download WGET for MSDOS and did this
    wget http://*.*/

    --
    Hywel http://kibo.org.uk/
    I do not eat quiche.
    Hywel Jenkins, Jan 6, 2005
  10. Richard

    Bazil Guest

    Hywel Jenkins wrote:
    > In article <54bDd.106973$>,
    > rf@.invalid says...

    >>>Is this site actually going anywhere?.......

    >>Absolutely.
    >>
    >>When the OP steals the rest of the internet, and then throws away the bits
    >>that don't work, we may see something exciting. Of course it won't validate
    >>:)

    > I heard he just download WGET for MSDOS and did this
    > wget http://*.*/

    Actually, I reckon DOS might be a much for him but I did see this
    http://www.w3schools.com/downloadwww.htm on a screen shot he posted a
    while back...

    Bryan
    Bazil, Jan 6, 2005