SmtpMail error

Jason

Hi

not sure if this is the write place, but i really need some help with
this...!
I have a piece of code that sends email using the SmtpMail class, in an
ASP.NET web application, with integrated window authentication.
it does work, and works fine on my dev machine. it also works fine on the
test server, but with some considerations.
on the test server, i can send emails IF they do not include any
attachments. as soon as i send an email WITH an attachment i get a
"System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80004005): Unspecified
error" error. you gotta love that error message.

so the test server works, when NOT sending with attachments.
i then put myself as an administrator on the test web server. i can now send
as many emails as i want, and with attachments.

why is this? due to this behaviour i suspect it's a permissions problem on a
temporary folder somewhere?

Thanks
Jason