SOAP, PHP, RPC and C# .Net

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by T-Man, Apr 13, 2005.

  1. T-Man

    T-Man Guest

    Hey Folks,

    I have an app that calls a webservice written in PHP. I have referenced the
    WSDL and when sending data to the server, methods like following work fine:

    soapservice MySoap=new soapservice ();
    MySoap.search("arg1","arg2");

    However, when I need to receive data from the server or extract results, I
    am not sure what to do.

    None of the methods list any data type returns. Of course, I know what
    should be returned and we had been using "RPCResult" and XML documents from
    a SoapReader in VB6.

    Assuming I am going to retrieve an RPCResult and XML file from the above
    method, does anyone have any advice?

    Thanks In Advance,

    T-Man

    T-Man, Apr 13, 2005