Soap request with coldfusion

Rolf Oosting via .NET 247

Hello,

I can do simple soap-request in coldfusion using cfscript and webservices. For example:

<cfscript>
ws = createObject("webservice",
"http://#Url#?wsdl");
ws.GetPngMap1("#xcor#","#ycor#","#zoom#","350","350");
resp = getSOAPResponse(ws);
</cfscript>

But now I have I more complicated request, the Soap-request should be sent like this:

<soap:Body>
<Convert xmlns="url">
<x>297</x>
<y>156</y>
<center xsi:type="Coordinate">
<X>171106</X>
<Y>376811</Y>
</center>
<zoomlevel>4</zoomlevel>
<bmSize>
<Width>709</Width>
<Height>469</Height>
</bmSize>
</Convert>
</soap:Body>

Do you know how I can call this in coldfusion? The problem is with the center tag that has an X and a Y and the bmSize tag that has a width and a height.
I hope you can help me out with this.
K.R.

Rolf Oosting