Soap request with coldfusion

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Rolf Oosting via .NET 247, Apr 1, 2005.

  1. Hello,

    I can do simple soap-request in coldfusion using cfscript and webservices. For example:

    <cfscript>
    ws = createObject("webservice",
    "http://#Url#?wsdl");
    ws.GetPngMap1("#xcor#","#ycor#","#zoom#","350","350");
    resp = getSOAPResponse(ws);
    </cfscript>

    But now I have I more complicated request, the Soap-request should be sent like this:

    <soap:Body>
    <Convert xmlns="url">
    <x>297</x>
    <y>156</y>
    <center xsi:type="Coordinate">
    <X>171106</X>
    <Y>376811</Y>
    </center>
    <zoomlevel>4</zoomlevel>
    <bmSize>
    <Width>709</Width>
    <Height>469</Height>
    </bmSize>
    </Convert>
    </soap:Body>

    Do you know how I can call this in coldfusion? The problem is with the center tag that has an X and a Y and the bmSize tag that has a width and a height.
    I hope you can help me out with this.
    K.R.

    Rolf Oosting

    <Id>tvlS4p+9tE2fs3QDJOUHqw==</Id>