Software Engineers required for USA

mandar

Dear Sir,

Kraftware Inc.

Software Engineers required for USA

We are a leading software consulting company based in Nebraska (Omaha)
Growing in business for the past 9 yrs.
We are currently Experiencing Growth and we are Hiring Software
Engineers for various skills in IT.
Candidates with H1B Visa & Minimum 2 to 10 years IT Experience can
apply immediately.
We also conduct Technical Interviews from our Mumbai Office with our
U.S Clients.
Feel free to call us to discuss further or email us with updated
profile on
022-25394533
09324232505
(e-mail address removed)
Hiring in following skills:
Oracle, SQL, and Sybase Dba's, C++, Unix, Java Developers, Java
Architects, Data modelers / Data Architects. SAP all Module, Oracle
Financials.
Candidates would need to come to mumbai for their technical round of
Interview. Accommodation will be managed by us.
Fresh H1B would be sponsored according to the Hot - Skills in U.S
Market.
Please forward an updated word copy of your resume with a scanned copy
of your passport with two references in IT field
You can forward this E-mail to your friends and colleagues who would be
interested?

Joan

mandar said:
Dear Sir,

Kraftware Inc.

Software Engineers required for USA

We are a leading software consulting company based in Nebraska
(Omaha)
Growing in business for the past 9 yrs.
We are currently Experiencing Growth and we are Hiring Software
Engineers for various skills in IT.
Candidates with H1B Visa & Minimum 2 to 10 years IT Experience
can
apply immediately.

Is US citizenship but no H1B Visa ok?

Roedy Green

Candidates would need to come to mumbai for their technical round of
Interview. Accommodation will be managed by us.

Mumbai is not in Nebraska. It is the new name for Bombay India.

Darkstar 3D

Being a military guy, I wonder about that scanned copy of your
passport. And yes Mumbai is India.

Are you paying for the flight too?

yakovfain

You guys do not know how to read job postings :)

"Based in Nebraska" means that Mandar has a friend who lives in
Omaha. But since this friend does not have a cell phone yet, you still
have to call to Mumbai

Giovanni Azua

jan V said:
Maybe if you were a woman, you wouldn't laugh so loudly ?
I was not laughing about the fact she was
excluded but about the clumsy job posting.

Why do you always have to think the worst?
is it your default choice?

Regards,
Giovanni

John Currier

Giovanni said:
I was not laughing about the fact she was
excluded but about the clumsy job posting.

Why do you always have to think the worst?
is it your default choice?

Regards,
Giovanni

Exactly what would you expect her to think when you replied directly to
her post and not to the original?

John
http://schemaspy.sourceforge.net

Patricia Shanahan

John said:
Exactly what would you expect her to think when you replied directly to
her post and not to the original?

I thought that Giovanni was laughing with me at the clumsy job posting.
Maybe that is what he expected.

I have enough self-confidence, and a long enough track record of being
able to get good jobs, that I can see the funny side of someone
advertising Java-orientated software engineering jobs in an country
where I'm legally permitted to work, but writing the ad so as to exclude
me twice over, as a woman and a US permanent resident.

Patricia

Giovanni Azua

Because I did not realize in the Sir in original post, she was the
one catching up and it was very funny her joke and how clumsy
was the job posting.

There is a context and two possible interpretations, I really
hate how people only expect the worst, that sucks.
I thought that Giovanni was laughing with me at the clumsy job posting.
Maybe that is what he expected.
Patricia, you are perfectly right, it did not even crossed my mind
for a second to laugh about you being discriminated, that is not
funny for me at all. But again the catch was very good and funny :)

Kind Regards,
Giovanni