Software management

Paul Aspinall

Hi
Does anyone know of a piece of software which can be used to keep track of
software sales, customers license keys, e-mailing current customers and
potential users etc.... Basically, some software to help a small developer
to manage sales etc..

Does anyone know of such a product??

Thanks

Pohihihi

if you are a developer then why don't you make your own customized app.
other than pointing you this out i am sorry can't help much. maybe i will
search online for sourcefoge fo rthat.

Paul Aspinall

What great advice... That had never occurred to me....

Once I've finished writing my own Operating System, and Development
environment, I will start work on it.....

Huey

I thought it was a good and relevant question. For me it was anyway.
I am in a similar situation and have thought about doing a quick one in
Access but buying a proven product already in the marketplace is a better
option really. So I will be interested in other peoples comments.

Pohihihi

I agree, I was sarcastic, MS Small Business pack seems nice, but is not
free. I know few who use it for software sales management and customer
relations. Seems like it has everything a small business might need.
Including tax management etc.

Regards,
Po

Bob Powell [MVP]

Try Infralutions products. They're pretty cheap and the license key
generator / tracker might be just what you need.

--
Bob Powell [MVP]
Visual C#, System.Drawing

Ramuseco Limited .NET consulting
http://www.ramuseco.com

Find great Windows Forms articles in Windows Forms Tips and Tricks
http://www.bobpowell.net/tipstricks.htm

Answer those GDI+ questions with the GDI+ FAQ
http://www.bobpowell.net/faqmain.htm

All new articles provide code in C# and VB.NET.
Subscribe to the RSS feeds provided and never miss a new article.