    to manage sales etc..

    Does anyone know of such a product??

    Thanks
    Paul Aspinall, Dec 29, 2005

  2. Paul Aspinall

    Pohihihi Guest

    if you are a developer then why don't you make your own customized app.
    other than pointing you this out i am sorry can't help much. maybe i will
    search online for sourcefoge fo rthat.

    Pohihihi, Dec 29, 2005

  3. What great advice... That had never occurred to me....

    Once I've finished writing my own Operating System, and Development
    environment, I will start work on it.....

    Paul Aspinall, Dec 29, 2005
  4. Paul Aspinall

    Huey Guest

    I thought it was a good and relevant question. For me it was anyway.
    I am in a similar situation and have thought about doing a quick one in
    Access but buying a proven product already in the marketplace is a better
    option really. So I will be interested in other peoples comments.

    Huey, Dec 29, 2005
  5. Well in between writing those systems, why dont you take a look at the CRM
    section of sourceforge.

    http://sourceforge.net/softwaremap/trove_list.php?form_cat=579

    Something might suit your requirements.

    --
    Regards

    John Timney
    Microsoft MVP

    John Timney \( MVP \), Dec 29, 2005
  6. Paul Aspinall

    Pohihihi Guest

    I agree, I was sarcastic, MS Small Business pack seems nice, but is not
    free. I know few who use it for software sales management and customer
    relations. Seems like it has everything a small business might need.
    Including tax management etc.

    Regards,
    Po

    Pohihihi, Dec 29, 2005
  7. Try Infralutions products. They're pretty cheap and the license key
    generator / tracker might be just what you need.

    --
    Bob Powell [MVP]
    Visual C#, System.Drawing

    Ramuseco Limited .NET consulting
    http://www.ramuseco.com

    Find great Windows Forms articles in Windows Forms Tips and Tricks
    http://www.bobpowell.net/tipstricks.htm

    Answer those GDI+ questions with the GDI+ FAQ
    http://www.bobpowell.net/faqmain.htm

    All new articles provide code in C# and VB.NET.
    Subscribe to the RSS feeds provided and never miss a new article.

    Bob Powell [MVP], Dec 30, 2005