Software Quality & Fault Measurement

Michael Kelly

I'm trying to locate information on quality measurement studies that have
been done on projects using C, C++, Ada, Java, and Perl. I'm particularly
interested in materials regarding fault measurements. Any pointers would
be greatly appreciated.

If these are not the proper newsgroups to post this to, please disregard.

thanks,
-Mike

--

=--------------------------------------------------=
Mike Kelly <[email protected]>

"Just because you're riding around in a limosine
doesn't mean you're not retarded"
-- The Daily Show
=--------------------------------------------------=

Jack Klein

I'm trying to locate information on quality measurement studies that have
been done on projects using C, C++, Ada, Java, and Perl. I'm particularly
interested in materials regarding fault measurements. Any pointers would
be greatly appreciated.

If these are not the proper newsgroups to post this to, please disregard.

thanks,
-Mike

I would say that this if off-topic in every group you posted it to,
with the possible exception of the advocacy group.

The groups you want are:

Steve

Please do not cross post to programming language newsgroups.
Replies are often by default cross posted as well, leading to excessive
chatter, and often to useless language wars.

If you must reply to such a post, please remove all cross posted newsgroups
from you reply.

Thank you,
Steve
(The Duck)