    Write a program which reads a sequence of integers and counts how many
    there are

    thank you all.

    curiousEngine, Sep 18, 2007

  2. curiousEngine

    Jim Langston Guest

    "curiousEngine" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi.
    > Am new to C++.
    > Was trying some problems and wanted to verify the correct solution for
    > this problem on the group:
    >
    > Write a program which reads a sequence of integers and counts how many
    > there are

    If you wish to verify the correct solution for the problem, we need to see
    your code. We will not do your homework for you.

    Jim Langston, Sep 18, 2007

  3. curiousEngine

    Kai-Uwe Bux Guest

    curiousEngine wrote:

    > Hi.
    > Am new to C++.
    > Was trying some problems and wanted to verify the correct solution for
    > this problem on the group:
    >
    > Write a program which reads a sequence of integers and counts how many
    > there are

    a) Test your program on some small cases. It should be fairly easy to tell
    whether the program yields the right answers.

    b) There is more than one solution. Thus, if anybody should post something,
    chances are that it will differ significantly from your solution. Even in
    that case, both solutions may (or may not) be correct.

    c) The easiest way to use this group to verify your code, is to post it and
    have it criticized. In fact, that is how it works over here. Please read
    the FAQ on how to post in this group for details.

    Best

    Kai-Uwe Bux

    Kai-Uwe Bux, Sep 18, 2007
  4. On 2007-09-18 10:12, Kai-Uwe Bux wrote:
    > curiousEngine wrote:
    >
    >> Hi.
    >> Am new to C++.
    >> Was trying some problems and wanted to verify the correct solution for
    >> this problem on the group:
    >>
    >> Write a program which reads a sequence of integers and counts how many
    >> there are

    > a) Test your program on some small cases. It should be fairly easy to tell
    > whether the program yields the right answers.
    >
    > b) There is more than one solution. Thus, if anybody should post something,
    > chances are that it will differ significantly from your solution. Even in
    > that case, both solutions may (or may not) be correct.
    >
    > c) The easiest way to use this group to verify your code, is to post it and
    > have it criticized. In fact, that is how it works over here. Please read
    > the FAQ on how to post in this group for details.

    And the FAQ can be found here: http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/
    Pay special attention to section 5, but take a look at the other
    sections too, you can save a lot of time by looking in the FAQ before
    asking questions since many are already answered.

    --
    Erik Wikström

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Erik_Wikstr=F6m?=, Sep 18, 2007