    there (free) librarys for that topic?

    Regards,

    Thomas
    Thomas, Oct 4, 2006

  2. ? "Thomas" <> ?????? ??? ??????
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I've to solve a system of linear equations and inequations in C++. Are
    > there (free) librarys for that topic?
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Thomas

    Take a look at GSL:
    http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/

    --
    Papastefanos Serafeim
    Papastefanos Serafeim, Oct 4, 2006

  3. "Papastefanos Serafeim" <> wrote in message

    > ? "Thomas" <> ?????? ??? ??????
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I've to solve a system of linear equations and inequations in C++. Are
    > > there (free) librarys for that topic?
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > >
    > > Thomas
    > >

    > Take a look at GSL:
    > http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/
    >

    > --
    > Papastefanos Serafeim

    try ppLinear, it's a class library for
    linear algebra in C++ and comes
    compiled for VC6 and Linux GCC
    its free

    www.pecos-place.com
    Bill Shortall, Oct 4, 2006
  4. Thomas

    Thomas Guest

    Papastefanos Serafeim wrote:

    > ? "Thomas" <> ?????? ??? ??????
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I've to solve a system of linear equations and inequations in C++. Are
    > > there (free) librarys for that topic?
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > >
    > > Thomas
    > >

    > Take a look at GSL:
    > http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/

    I had a look on this package before. But as far as I have seen, it is
    not possible to solve a set of equation and inequations. I have found
    only some functions for solving pure system of equations.

    Regards,

    Thomas
    Thomas, Oct 4, 2006
  5. Thomas

    Osama Aouda Guest

    check out Numerical Recipes in C book On-Line
    http://www.library.cornell.edu/nr/bookcpdf.html

    - Osama Aouda

    Osama Aouda, Oct 5, 2006