    to the end of the application almost and when the next page came up it
    says java.lang.NullPointerException at the top of the page...what can
    i do?i dont want to have to do the application all over again!
    chelsy, Aug 18, 2003

  2. On 18 Aug 2003 09:49:32 -0700, (chelsy) wrote:

    > I am trying to apply for a loan online at a banks homepage, and i got
    > to the end of the application almost and when the next page came up it
    > says java.lang.NullPointerException at the top of the page...what can
    > i do?i dont want to have to do the application all over again!

    A Servlet blew up on the bank's web server. Nothing you can do here
    except call the bank and tell them about it. Hopefully they have
    some sort of save setup so you don't have to start over.

    For future reference, this and the other Java newsgroups are mainly
    for folks working with Java itself, as in programmers. There is
    nothing anyone here can do for you, you should always contact who-
    ever provided the Java code. Unless you wrote it and you need
    some kind of help with it.

    --Joe
    Joseph Millar, Aug 18, 2003