Someone please help ASAP

chelsy

I am trying to apply for a loan online at a banks homepage, and i got
to the end of the application almost and when the next page came up it
says java.lang.NullPointerException at the top of the page...what can
i do?i dont want to have to do the application all over again!

Joseph Millar

I am trying to apply for a loan online at a banks homepage, and i got
to the end of the application almost and when the next page came up it
says java.lang.NullPointerException at the top of the page...what can
i do?i dont want to have to do the application all over again!

A Servlet blew up on the bank's web server. Nothing you can do here
except call the bank and tell them about it. Hopefully they have
some sort of save setup so you don't have to start over.

For future reference, this and the other Java newsgroups are mainly
for folks working with Java itself, as in programmers. There is
nothing anyone here can do for you, you should always contact who-
ever provided the Java code. Unless you wrote it and you need
some kind of help with it.

--Joe