Someones check On-Line Compiler for me?

Andrew Thompson

I made some improvements to the Java
On-Line compiler. I _think_ it is working,
but I am having trouble at this end either:
a) deleting the files in the directory I created, or
b) getting a new session so I can test it afresh.

Could someone have a look and see if
it is working for you? The address is..
http://www.physci.org/javac.jsp

[ If all works well, you should end up with
a launchable .jar ]

TIA

ak

I made some improvements to the Java
On-Line compiler. I _think_ it is working,
but I am having trouble at this end either:
a) deleting the files in the directory I created, or
b) getting a new session so I can test it afresh.

Could someone have a look and see if
it is working for you? The address is..
http://www.physci.org/javac.jsp

[ If all works well, you should end up with
a launchable .jar ]

Hi, Andrew,

it worked fine.
The only problem is if javac fails, than user becomes message "jar not
found" instead of error message from compiler:

Java On-Line Compiler

Compilation failed.
1 public class Test {
2
3 public static void main(String [] args) {
4 System.out.println("Test");
5 }
// I forgot closing brace here

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/home/physci2/public_html/public_compile/aImaXs_m-Npc/CompileOP.txt (No such
file or directory) attempting jar read
java.lang.ClassCastException FAILED jar read

____________

http://reader.imagero.com the best java image reader.

Andrew Thompson

| it worked fine.
| The only problem is if javac fails, than user becomes message
"jar not
| found" instead of error message from compiler:

Thanks ak, I am trying to make some
changes now to handle packages, so I'll
look more closely into that before I do
next upload..