something strange is happening....with on mouse over

windandwaves

Hi Gurus

Please have a look at:

http://switch.hosts.net.nz/~admin64/search.php

On there, there is a map with image maps.

On mouse over, the area and its label highlights. However, on mouse out, onmouseout, the highlights go away, however, when I
highlight the next area (by moving my mouse over it), the label of the previous area gets highlighted again and I have no idea why.

The javascript can be found here:

http://switch.hosts.net.nz/~admin64/j/m.js

can anyone help me spot my mistake?

thank you.

- Nicolaas

windandwaves

windandwaves wrote:
It seems to work for me now, perhaps you may want to have a look at it, if it works on other browsers, etc... it was all a bit of a
hack....

TIA

- Nicolaas