    do you have some projects to recommend.

    thank you!
    zhang yuan.

    Zhang Yuan, Jun 13, 2012

  2. Zhang Yuan

    Sjouke Burry Guest

    Zhang Yuan <> wrote in news:f0fd9f9d-7958-469e-
    :

    > sorry.may be annoy at my silly question.
    > I want to participate some open source project but find that they need
    > many different area knowledge.which i don't have. i want to follow
    > the open source project to improve my coding ability in c.
    >
    > should i do in this way.
    > how can i find a project?
    > do you have some projects to recommend.
    >

    > thank you!
    > zhang yuan.

    So start some.
    I started liking fractals somewhere in the past, and wrote programs
    to generate pictures of them.
    Find something interesting, and start writing small programs,
    even in BASIC, to get familiar with solving problems.
    Once you can do that even in your sleep, try and join a free
    program group.

    Sjouke Burry, Jun 13, 2012

  3. Zhang Yuan

    David RF Guest

    On 13 jun, 01:12, Zhang Yuan <> wrote:
    > sorry.may be annoy at my silly question.
    > I want to participate some open source project but find that they need
    > many different  area knowledge.which i don't have. i want to follow
    > the open source project to improve my coding ability in c.
    >
    > should i do in this way.
    > how can i find a  project?
    > do you have some projects to  recommend.
    >
    > thank you!

    http://www.sutor.com/newsite/blog-open/?p=3594

    Yes, start some or take a look to "List of projects needing help":
    https://savannah.gnu.org/people/

    David RF, Jun 13, 2012