Source Code

xramsoftware

I'm willing to exchange alot of software that I've olected over the
years for oeone who canedit ARES P2P source code (rebrand title bar
address modification only) I have some other souce code I need changed
as well.

Jim Langston

I'm willing to exchange alot of software that I've olected over the
years for oeone who canedit ARES P2P source code (rebrand title bar
address modification only) I have some other souce code I need changed
as well.

You just want to rebrand the title bar? It's probably as simple as
searching the source text for the text that appears there now and changing
it to the text you want it to be. Give it a try.