Source code?

Karl

Does MS publish the source code for the standard ASP.NET Webcontrols? If
so, where do I find it?

If not, are there any opensource Webcontrols such as editboxes,
pagecontrols, tabs or similar. I looked on Sourceforge and couldn't find
any.

Riki

Karl said:
Does MS publish the source code for the standard ASP.NET Webcontrols?
If so, where do I find it?

If not, are there any opensource Webcontrols such as editboxes,
pagecontrols, tabs or similar. I looked on Sourceforge and couldn't
find any.

You can learn a lot from the mono implementation.
It's an open source framework that simulates the dotnet
framework for use on Linux (a Novell-supported initiative).

Download the complete Mono Class Libraries at
http://www.mono-project.com/Downloads

The Web Controls source can be found at:
http://cvs.hispalinux.es/cgi-bin/cvsweb/mcs/class/System.Web/System.Web.UI.WebControls/?cvsroot=mono