source reformatting (add braces to if / else / while block) :

tvn

Hi, I am looking for a source reformatter that can put braces to if/
else/while block as shown below. I've looked at astyle and gnu indent
but they do not ha\
ve such option. Any recommendation ? Thanks ,

e.g.,

while(cond)
if (cond) stmt1
else if(cond) stmt2
else stmt3

while(cond){
if (cond) {
stmt1
}
else {
if(cond) {
stmt2
}
else { stmt3 }

Robert Fendt

Hi, I am looking for a source reformatter that can put braces to if/
else/while block as shown below. I've looked at astyle and gnu indent
but they do not ha\
ve such option. Any recommendation ? Thanks ,

Uncrustify (http://uncrustify.sourceforge.net/) claims to be
able to do just that, though I have not tried it myself.

Regards,
Robert