Sources for checked STL implementations?

A. W. Dunstan

Having chased through some code that deleted a std::map<> element twice and
then tried to print it out, I'd like to start using a checked
implementation of the STL. Can anyone suggest sources? Open Source or
commercial, either is fine. We use Gnu GCC and Microsoft VC++, if it
matters. If a package works with both GCC and VC++ that'd be nice, but not
necessary.

Thanks!

peter koch

--
Al Dunstan, Software Engineer
OptiMetrics, Inc.

/Peter

P.J. Plauger

Microsofts STL-implementation is checked - at least in version 8.0.
Check your documentation.

Right. STLport also has this option, but it is no longer as well supported
as in the past. We offer versions of our library that have optional
iterator checking for most versions of both gcc and VC++, but they ain't
free.

P.J. Plauger
Dinkumware, Ltd.
http://www.dinkumware.com