    Spartan 3 FPGA , But im not sure how to go about the design,Does any
    one have ideas ?
    Thank u

    aravind, Oct 31, 2006

  2. Check out opencores.org, they have a complete SPDIF tranciever with
    documentation and test bench

    http://www.opencores.org/projects.cgi/web/spdif_interface/overview

    canadianJaouk, Nov 3, 2006

  3. i am about to do this for altera cyclone to adapt to my studio devices
    - but would also be interested in exchanging knowledge about xilinx
    environment.

    homoalteraiensis, Nov 7, 2006