Speaking of T-shirts...

Hal Fulton

The other day in a fit of insomnia I designed
the "Ruby geek" symbol. It's based on ESR's
thing (some of you may cringe). You know, the
floater from Conway's Game of Life.

See http://www.cafepress.com/mathomhouse/6101

Cheers,
Hal

"My parents went to a planet where the dominant
lifeform had no bilateral symmetry, and all I
got was this stupid F-shirt." -- seen elsewhere

Hal Fulton

Mat said:
I really like that mousepad. Does the money here go to help out any
projects? Or is it just pure capitalism?

I was out a few days and just got this.

I used to donate half to Rubycentral (which amounted
to nearly nothing anyway).

I suppose you could say it helps pay for my webhosting and
my Rubyconf registration.

Most of my Ruby projects cause people to wrinkle their
foreheads and say, "Why would you want that?" So there
seems little point in seeking people to support them
monetarily. If that's what you meant.

Hal