Sphinx cross reference question

Laszlo Nagy

In my shopzeus.db.pivot.convert.py file, in the run() method of my
Data2Facts class, I can write this into the docstring:

class Data2Facts(threading.Thread):
# code here...
def prepare(self,*args):
# code here...
# more code here
def run(self):
"""
Start data conversion.

You need to call :meth:`prepare` before starting the
conversion with :meth:`run`.
"""
# more code here...

This works perfectly - it places cross links in the HTML documentation.

I have another file where I'm writting a tutorial for my Data2Facts
class. It is not the API, but I would like to make references to the API.

So I can do this:

The :meth:`shopzeus.db.pivot.convert.Data2Facts.prepare` method is used
for blablabla....

However, I do not want to write "shopzeus.db.pivot.convert." every time.
I want to make this my current module for cross-referencing. So I tried
this:

... :currentmodule:: shopzeus.db.pivot.convert

The :meth:`Data2Facts.prepare` method is used for blablabla....

But it does not work! It is displayed in bold, but there is no link. The
sphinx build command does not give me any warnings about invalid
references. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Laszlo