Spoofing Outlook Web Access cookie

George Durzi

My users log into our local intranet by authenticating against our active
directory store. I create an authentication cookie with their username.

After being authenticated, I want my users to be able to navigate to our
Outlook Web Access without having to authentication again using the
IE-popped up NT challenge.

I'm thinking this could be accomplished by manually creating the cookie
which outlook web access creates. It would think the user is already logged
on, and not prompt them to login again.

Where can I find out about the details of the cookie generated by outlook
web access?