spring MessageFormat

markelmel

I have a problem with Spring (v 1.2).
In validator class I have line:

errors.reject("error.user.password.to.short", new Object[] {new
Integer(4)}, "Password is too short. Minimum length: {0}");

In messages.properties I have localized version of this communicate,
but in English it is:
error.user.password.to.short=Password is too short. Minimum length: {0}

(in this translation case it is the same as default, but has no matter
for my problem).

The problem is that in view I get 'Password is too short. Minimum
length: {0} ', but I should get 'Password is too short. Minimum length:
4'. What I do wrong, what I could do wrong, that {0} is not
interpreted???

Please help me,
thanks.