    state database?

    I've only found some old information.

    Any comments appreciated!!
    Brian, May 3, 2005

  2. Brian

    Scott Allen Guest

    Brian:

    It's not a behavior I'd rely on - it just sounds like some work needs
    to be performed outside of a current request thread.

    My comment would be to run the ASP.NET worker process under an account
    (perhaps a domain account) that you can grant permissions for in the
    state database. Then you can stick with integrated security.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, May 4, 2005