SQL Session State, Integrated Security, and Impersonation

Brian

Is there any update as to whether or not impersonation can be used with
SQL session state when using integrated security? Are there any work
arounds? For example giving the impersonation account access to the
state database?

I've only found some old information.

Any comments appreciated!!

Scott Allen

Brian:

It's not a behavior I'd rely on - it just sounds like some work needs
to be performed outside of a current request thread.

My comment would be to run the ASP.NET worker process under an account
(perhaps a domain account) that you can grant permissions for in the
state database. Then you can stick with integrated security.