    libary) that I can manipulate this data using SQL commands without
    setting up a database?

    Shane
    Shane McAndrew, Oct 27, 2003

  2. Shane McAndrew

    Tom St Denis Guest

    "Shane McAndrew" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am planning to write a language manipulation program. My data is
    > saved as tab-delimited unicode text format. Is there a way (or a
    > libary) that I can manipulate this data using SQL commands without
    > setting up a database?

    Write many C statements, compile, admire.

    Tom
    Tom St Denis, Oct 27, 2003

  3. Shane McAndrew wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am planning to write a language manipulation program. My data is
    > saved as tab-delimited unicode text format. Is there a way (or a
    > libary) that I can manipulate this data using SQL commands without
    > setting up a database?
    >

    > Shane

    One of those cases where you can be mightili frustrated until you find
    the proper keywords...

    Try google for "main memory dbms". In particular, try "open source main
    memory dmbs"...

    --
    Michel Bardiaux
    Peaktime Belgium S.A. Bd. du Souverain, 191 B-1160 Bruxelles
    Michel Bardiaux, Oct 27, 2003
  4. Shane McAndrew <> wrote:
    > Hi,

    > I am planning to write a language manipulation program. My data is
    > saved as tab-delimited unicode text format. Is there a way (or a
    > libary) that I can manipulate this data using SQL commands without
    > setting up a database?

    SQLite: An Embeddable SQL Database Engine

    http://www.sqlite.org/
    William Ahern, Oct 27, 2003