SqlDataAdapter, BC30519: Overload resolution failed because no acc

Guest

I am trying to make a connection with my SQL server DB, and I got this error
message: "BC30519: Overload resolution failed because no accessible 'New'
can be called without a narrowing conversion". Here is my code.

sub Page_Load

dim myConnection as New SqlConnection("Provider=sqloledb;Data
Source=123456;Initial Catalog=someDB;User Id=23456;Password=somePw;")

dim myCommand as SqlDataAdapter = New SqlDataAdapter("SELECT symbol_id,
symbol_name FROM d_symbol", myConnection)

sqlDataReader=myCommand.ExecuteReader()
listbox1.DataSource = sqlDataReader
listbox1.DataBind()
sqlDataReader.Close()