sqldatasource: selectcommand programatically

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Tammy B, Mar 9, 2006.

  1. Tammy B

    Tammy B Guest

    Hiya
    How do I programatically set the selectcommand?

    Select col1, col2 from TABLE_1

    next time I want it to be

    Select col1, col2 from TABLE_2

    I won't know which table till runtime