    at Example.Recieve.main(Recieve.java:36)

    I dont really know what to do about it, any ideas?

    cheers, Andrew.
    Andrew Tucker, Sep 20, 2003

  2. Andrew Tucker

    Rai Singh Guest

    Andrew,

    You may be missing a key store entry for the cipher suites that you
    have enabled.
    Please check out the following link. It will explain how you can setup
    your keystore entries:

    http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/security/jsse/JSSERefGuide.html#InstallProbs

    BTW, this link is specific to JSSE in J2SE 1.4.2, but I think this
    should help you.

    Good luck
    Rai

    Rai Singh, Sep 20, 2003