SSL site administration secure?

jaekim

Hi. I have this web site where I administer users though a SSL page
authenticated by form authentication.

Now, I need to administer some credit card information taken from the
user, and
I am wondering if this is secure enough.

Credit card information are all stored in a database encrypted, but
to administer the credit card information entered, they are going to
be decrypted and shown on a SSL page.

Is it EVER possible for a hacker somehow take the SSL form
authenticated cookie and use it to peek the SSL page?

What other security concerns are there if a site is administered
through web pages?

-jae