    Is there a way to create a an SSL socket using Microsoft SDK 4.0? If
    not is it possible to get Suns javax.net.ssl to work with jview?

    Any help would be appreciated.
    latrel Stack, Jun 15, 2004

  2. latrel Stack

    Liz Guest

    What is MS SDK 4.0? I have a very old c++ MS compiler
    and it is version 6.0.

    Liz, Jun 15, 2004

  3. latrel Stack

    latrel Stack Guest

    I apologize Liz,

    Thank you for pointing this out. What I meant by MS SDK 4.0 was
    "Microsoft SDK for Java 4.0". Is there a way to create an SSL Socket
    in MS Java SDK 4.0. If not can the Suns JRE 1.4.2 javax.net.ssl
    package be made to work with Microsofts JVM (jview)?

    Thanks

    latrel Stack, Jun 15, 2004