Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Ara.T.Howard, Jun 1, 2004.

  1. Ara.T.Howard

    Ara.T.Howard Guest

    i just got a new machine and wanted to build the latest stable... anyone have
    a very recent snapshot? mine is dated feb 20th...

    -a

    Ara.T.Howard, Jun 1, 2004

  2. On Tuesday 01 Jun 2004 17:03, Ara.T.Howard wrote:
    > i just got a new machine and wanted to build the latest stable... anyone
    > have a very recent snapshot? mine is dated feb 20th...

    Wait up a few more hours; New ww enabled version is ready to go as soon as my
    test builds complete. Rubyx website will reappear soon as it's done

    Andrew

    Andrew Walrond, Jun 1, 2004

  3. On Tuesday 01 Jun 2004 17:11, Andrew Walrond wrote:

    > Wait up a few more hours; New ww enabled version is ready to go as soon as
    > my test builds complete. Rubyx website will reappear soon as it's done

    Disregard; Got very confused between ruby/rubyx whilst reading email - Sorry!

    Andrew Walrond, Jun 1, 2004
  4. Ara.T.Howard wrote:
    > i just got a new machine and wanted to build the latest stable... anyone have
    > a very recent snapshot? mine is dated feb 20th...

    This mirror has the 27-May-2004 snapshots:

    http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/languages/ruby/

    Joel VanderWerf, Jun 1, 2004
  5. Ara.T.Howard

    Ara.T.Howard Guest

    On Wed, 2 Jun 2004, Joel VanderWerf wrote:

    > Ara.T.Howard wrote:
    >> i just got a new machine and wanted to build the latest stable... anyone have
    >> a very recent snapshot? mine is dated feb 20th...

    > This mirror has the 27-May-2004 snapshots:
    >
    > http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/languages/ruby/

    thanks joel!

    -a

    Ara.T.Howard, Jun 1, 2004