stackpanel and border on bottom

tshad

I have stackpanel that includes a border (with nothing in it) that I am
using just for looks.

The StackPanel fills the rest of a DockPanel area where I have other
objects. The bottom of the StackPanel has about 2 inches of space.

I am trying to put the border piece below the TextBlocks and at the bottom
of the StackPanel. So I set the VerticalAlignment="Bottom" but it just puts
the Border object just below the last TextBlock and not at the bottom of the
StackPanel.

Maybe you can't do this with a stack panel but was just curious. I know the
idea of the StackPanel is to stack items on top of each other or next to
each other, so maybe you can't get there from here.

Thanks,

Tom