Start/Stop Threads Without Killing Them

Chris Uppal

Thomas said:
If what I was talking about was simply a tabs issue, then the tabs would
go
into notepad, then out of notepad and into OE and then get stripped out
anyway. I'm talking about SPACE indents needing to be copied into
notepad.

Ugh! Yes, how wretched.

I don't use space indentation myself so I hadn't realised it was /that/ broken.

Sorry for confusing the issue. I would have sworn it was the same
problem.

It probably is the same issue when you get right down to it -- YA3RWC, Yet
Another 3rd Rate Windows Control...

And now you've got me thinking about writing my own news reader again. And I
had other things to do today ;-)

-- chris