    do basicly understand them but i dont understand them so well. Could
    anyone suggest some programmes they did to do with these subjects when
    they were first learning C please?

    defcon8, Oct 8, 2005

  2. defcon8

    Guest

    Assignment #1

    Store a value in an integer variable "i" then print it out with a pointer
    "ptr2i"

    dca

    , Oct 8, 2005

  3. defcon8

    Guest

  4. defcon8

    Guest

  5. defcon8

    Default User Guest

    defcon8 wrote:

    > Hello. Been doing C programming for a while but i dont think i am
    > ready for sockets yet. Could anyone suggest some starting projects for
    > learning things. I would like to get used to pointers and the like as
    > i do basicly understand them but i dont understand them so well. Could
    > anyone suggest some programmes they did to do with these subjects when
    > they were first learning C please?

    My training program for C was a text-adventure game, of the Zork type.
    That covers just about every facet of the language at some point or
    another.

    Brian

    header.

    Default User, Oct 9, 2005
  6. defcon8

    defcon8 Guest

    was it very simple? do you still have the code for it?

    defcon8, Oct 9, 2005
  7. defcon8

    defcon8 wrote:

    > was it very simple? do you still have the code for it?

    Was what simple?

    > do you still have the code for it?

    Perhaps. Which code do you mean?

    Brian