Static and Dynamic Analysis

Miles Monroe

Are there any static and/or dynamic analysis tools for Ruby? FxCop for
Ruby?

Thanks.

pat eyler

There's the nascent checkr project:

wow, I didn't realize people were looking. At this point, Sean and I are
just spiking with ParseTree and SexpProcessor. As we learn a bit
more about how these (really powerful) tools work, we hope to get
some good stuff going.

well, it's a prelude to a start. ;^)

Tom Copeland

wow, I didn't realize people were looking. At this point, Sean and I are
just spiking with ParseTree and SexpProcessor. As we learn a bit
more about how these (really powerful) tools work, we hope to get
some good stuff going.

Hehe, yeah, I do a bunch of static analysis stuff with Java, so when I
approved that project I bookmarked it :)

Yours,

Tom