Status of BaseHTTPServer

Simon Wittber

BaseHTTPServer uses the mimetools module, which is deprecated.

Are the maintainers of modules that are in the standard library listed
somewhere? Who could/should I send patches to?

Also, does anyone else find using the email module to decode HTTP POST
multipart data a bit weird? Are there any significant differences
between parsing HTTP POST requests and email messages, which would
warrant a special module for HTTP?

Hmmm.

Sw.