    Thank for your answer

    Regards

    Johny Segura

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obnkgU2VndXJh?=, Dec 26, 2003

  2. For me I rather rediect him to a thank you page after done.

    "Johny Segura" <> wrote in message
    > I have a problem with my asp.net page: My customers wants to see a Message

    like "Wait while process your query" but I don't how to do that...Because
    that page is a Modal Page that was load with a showModalDialog javascript
    sentence. Is in that page that is modal were we want to show a message while
    the query is processing....

    > If somebody knows how to show a Message while we're processing something

    please help me!!!!!

    CHAN MING MAN, Dec 27, 2003

  3. The simplest example I've seen for such a situation is this:
    http://www.aspnetpro.com/NewsletterArticle/2003/08/asp200308bm_l/asp200308bm_l.asp

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Dec 27, 2003
  4. You can check this article also,
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnaspp/html
    /dngrfwalkthroughtrackingserverprogressfromaspnetclientapplication.asp

    --
    Saravana
    Microsoft MVP - ASP.NET

    Saravana [MVP], Dec 27, 2003