  1. Anybody can recommend me a simple/short way to customize
    a status text of LinkButton. I heavely use LinkButtons and a default
    Javascipt code appearing at a browser's status bar looks not good.
    Tumurbaatar S., Nov 8, 2005

  2. Strange... it does not work!
    I checked DHTML Ref and it seems it should work as you tell.
    But my IE6's status bar still shows "javascript:__doPost...".
    Below is HTML source fragment I copied from IE's Source View:

    <a id="CancelBtn" class="flow_pad" onmouseover="window.status='Cancel';"
    onmouseout="window.status='';"
    href="javascript:__doPostBack('CancelBtn','')">Cancel</a>

    What is wrong?

    Tumurbaatar S., Nov 19, 2005