Stockholm RUG?

Anders Bengtsson

--- Ola Bini said:
Just wanted to throw out a call for information/action: Is there any
Sweden/Stockholm RUG, and if not, is anyone up for starting something
up?

Not a real Ruby user group, but there is a Rails community that meet
occasionally. Check out http://rails.se/

Maybe we can create a RUG as well, I think we are at least a few people
more interested in Ruby than Rails.

/Anders

Anders Bengtsson (e-mail address removed)
Stockholm, Sweden