Stop execution of compare validator

sushant13

Hi,
I have two text boxes. Both are accepting date value. I have 2
compare validators associated with first textbox. The first compare
validator checks input value is of type Date or not. The second one
compares first textbox's value with second textbox.

Problem is when I am entring say value 'abc' in first text box and
submit the page it displays two messages.

1. Input must be in correct format -- first compare validator
2. Date From must be less than Date To - second compare validator

I want to stop execution of validation if one validator fails. Or is
there any other way to display only one message instead of two.

Please guide me.

Thanks in advance.
Sushant