    Any thoughts on this?

    Cheers

    Dan
    =?Utf-8?B?ZGhucml2ZXJzaWRl?=, May 15, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?ZGhucml2ZXJzaWRl?=

    Hermit Dave Guest

    Well why do you need to have it in a directory. If you are so fussed about
    security store it in a database
    you can use image datatype to store just about anything.
    make sure people pay for it and then read from the sql server and write it
    to the response.

    http://aspalliance.com/articleViewer.aspx?aId=138&pId=
    This deals in upload code. At the bottom in Conclusions section you will
    find code for download. Just swap images for mp3s

    I know it might be an overkill and do some test code before jumping into it.
    A Large file size might screw up sql performance so do some tests and see
    what others say.

    --

    HTH,

    Regards,