    Can anybody help?

    Thanks,

    Carlos.

    Carlos, Apr 25, 2005

  2. And if you take a look at the HTML source? Could be that you might have
    added additional code and forgot to add the closing tag or forgot the end
    quote of an attribute value or something.

    Gabriel Lozano-Morán

    Gabriel Lozano-Morán, Apr 25, 2005

  3. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Thank you Gabriel for your answer,

    I noticed that I placed some initialization code inside the
    initializeComponent() function, that got wiped out when I updated
    the page while working in the designer pane (i.e. even the event handler
    got removed..) is it not recommended to place code inside this function?

    Please let me know if this function is something that I should not be
    messing with... Thanks again,

    Carlos.

    Carlos, Apr 25, 2005