strange but true

Carlos

Hi all,

I have been working on an Asp .Net project that reports from a database.
The project was going great, until all of a sudden the results stopped
displaying!. I do not know if it is a buffering problem, the thing is that
I did not get any warning at compilation time, and when trying to display
output from within VS I did not see the labels with the values coming out
of the database. I was able to get evrything perfect until I added a new
datagrid to display a new result set. I then tried to comment out the
code that operates on that result set, but I still get no output.

Can anybody help?

Thanks,

Carlos.

Gabriel Lozano-Morán

And if you take a look at the HTML source? Could be that you might have
added additional code and forgot to add the closing tag or forgot the end
quote of an attribute value or something.

Gabriel Lozano-Morán

Carlos

Thank you Gabriel for your answer,

I noticed that I placed some initialization code inside the
initializeComponent() function, that got wiped out when I updated
the page while working in the designer pane (i.e. even the event handler
got removed..) is it not recommended to place code inside this function?

Please let me know if this function is something that I should not be
messing with... Thanks again,

Carlos.