Strange Memory Leaks

rodmc

I have written an application which seems to work fine most of the time
and takes up about 26k when run. However when the PC (Windows 2k) is
put to sleep/locked and the application is left to run it starts eating
up memory, indeed about 400mb was the recent record.

Is there any automated way of finding out where the memory leak is
arising? Or a method of suspending the application when the screen is
locked and/or the PC goes to sleep?

Best,

rod