stream video images

alcool

I, i would like publishing some images captured with a local video
camera (with opencv api). Then I would like view this images with a
client in a browser (like a applet or with the simple functionality of
firefox) I must open a socket?
How i can do? I hope in your suggestion

Malcolm McLean

alcool said:
I, i would like publishing some images captured with a local video
camera (with opencv api). Then I would like view this images with a
client in a browser (like a applet or with the simple functionality of
firefox) I must open a socket?
How i can do? I hope in your suggestion
From your post I'm afraid that C streaming video will be beyond you at the
moment.
You will need an MPEG library. Because video is inherently frame-based the
interface will be slightly difficult, and you will need some way of
synchronising with the display. Though the isn't super-complicated, in
practise you will need to be familiar with C libraries and a GUI before
using it.