    client in a browser (like a applet or with the simple functionality of
    firefox) I must open a socket?
    How i can do? I hope in your suggestion

    alcool, Sep 11, 2007

  2. "alcool" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I, i would like publishing some images captured with a local video
    > camera (with opencv api). Then I would like view this images with a
    > client in a browser (like a applet or with the simple functionality of
    > firefox) I must open a socket?
    > How i can do? I hope in your suggestion

    From your post I'm afraid that C streaming video will be beyond you at the
    moment.
    You will need an MPEG library. Because video is inherently frame-based the
    interface will be slightly difficult, and you will need some way of
    synchronising with the display. Though the isn't super-complicated, in
    practise you will need to be familiar with C libraries and a GUI before
    using it.

    --
    Free games and programming goodies.
    http://www.personal.leeds.ac.uk/~bgy1mm