String getting chopped off

Bill

I am passing a string of text between a page and a database. It is a
book title, which consists of 2 or three words, and only the first
word is passing to the database. The page that passes the string has
the whole string on it, but somewhere between the passing and the
receiving, the string is getting chopped off at the first word.

Here is the text that's passing the string:
response.write "<input type=hidden name=title" & " value=" &
rs("title") & ">"

and here is the code that is receiving it:
title=request.form("title")

I've tried adding various ' here and there, but it only causes the
pages to crash. Can someone please show me where I'm going wrong? I
know it has something to do with having quotes or ' somewhere, but I
can't quite understand where.

Thank you!

Bill